Wood River football players Eli Trevino, Gavin Hunter and T.J. McLean serve crab to families at Wood River’s ninth annual crab feed benefit on Friday, Feb. 21, at the high school. Money raised will be used for the WRHS football program. Over $5,000 was raised for football camps, new equipment, uniforms and pre- and post-game meals for students who can’t afford the costs. As many as 250 to 275 people were served by the athletes and 1,300 pounds of crab was consumed. “The football players were all having a great time,” principal’s secretary Katrina Coleman said. “Tons of great prizes were given out. We would love for it to be bigger and better next year,”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Doctor's Journal: My experience with COVID
- Idaho issues statewide ‘stay in place’ order over COVID-19
- Healthcare workers hit hardest as COVID cases rise
- Ketchum, Sun Valley ask state for help fighting COVID-19
- State confirms two COVID-19 related deaths in Blaine County
- Hailey declares imminent threat
- Doctors need your help
- ‘The Coronavirus Capital of Idaho’
- Outbreak intensifies in Blaine
- COVID-19 claims its first victims in Idaho