The Girls On The Run organization held its 16th annual 5k fun run Saturday, June 1, called Color Me Fearless, starting and finishing at Hop Porter Park in Hailey. Pictured here is the first contingent of runners starting with the event’s traditional, non-toxic celebratory paint tossed in the air. According to coordinator Courtney Hamilton, 375 runners participated in the event, which serves as both an organizational fundraiser and something that boosts confidence, teamwork and leadership for participants. The event featured live music from Haywire Hopefuls, bubble ball for the kids, food trucks and organizational display booths.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Fatal Timmerman accident case heads for jury trial
- New Ketchum fire station site proposed
- Emboldened critics raise call to fire BCSD superintendent
- Peter and Sally Jarvis
- USGS takes new measurements of Big Wood flows
- School board removes Clayton as chairman
- Clayton is out as school board chairman
- Memorial Service Held For Local Firefighter
- Design approved for $4 million River Street upgrade
- Valley mourns the loss of 3 beloved residents