The Sun Valley Wellness Festival & Conference concluded its five-day event Monday. There were several events free to the public, including this yoga and meditation session, Yoga for Wellness, taught by local instructor Cathie Caccia at the Quad, located at the Sun Valley Community School campus, on Saturday. Some workshop topics included meditation types, stress elimination, better sleep techniques, better diet, general health improvement, compassionate thought, importance of happiness and movement and stretch exercises. Attendance, involvement and interaction appeared robust all weekend long.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Security tight as annual conference brings in billionaires
- Sentence: 348 days in jail for driver in crash that killed Bellevue woman
- Business meets play in Allen conference
- Marriott hotel scheduled to break ground this summer in Hailey
- BCSD committee considers replacing Hailey Elementary
- County to sue subdivision for restricting river access
- Two vehicle-vs.-bicyclist accidents reported
- Man rescued from Big Wood River recovering slowly
- Stars to descend on Sun Valley for Allen & Co. event
- Former Sun Valley Mayor Lieder dies