The Sun Valley Wellness Festival & Conference concluded its five-day event Monday. There were several events free to the public, including this yoga and meditation session, Yoga for Wellness, taught by local instructor Cathie Caccia at the Quad, located at the Sun Valley Community School campus, on Saturday. Some workshop topics included meditation types, stress elimination, better sleep techniques, better diet, general health improvement, compassionate thought, importance of happiness and movement and stretch exercises. Attendance, involvement and interaction appeared robust all weekend long.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Finding could expand Indians’ land claims
- Planned hotel faces opposition
- Juan Martinez and Sam Linnet seek Hailey City Council seats
- County, court draft plan for DUIs
- Ronald Geuin
- Sticker shock halts Hailey Elementary replacement
- Man sentenced to prison in felony battery case
- Hotel doesn’t fit site
- BCSD nixes Community Campus plan