Kids cool off in the refreshing Big Wood River near the Ketchum skate park on Saturday, when hot air dominated the valley. Slightly cooler temperatures are expected through the remainder of this week, ranging from 72 to 82 degrees under sometimes-cloudy skies. Ketchum firefighter John Rathfon advised caution, however, in the shallow river. “Know your depth in the river,” he said. “Never jump head first.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Marriott hotel told to change its design
- ITD to close U.S. Highway 20
- Ketchum man severely injured in head-on collision
- They’re baaaaaaaack
- More parents are turning down a free lunch
- Why sheep? Why here?
- Hailey P&Z approves new airport chapter for comp plan
- Pilots: Airport tree removal improved safety
- Rancher hopes to improve plight of sheep industry’s canines