Kids cool off in the refreshing Big Wood River near the Ketchum skate park on Saturday, when hot air dominated the valley. Slightly cooler temperatures are expected through the remainder of this week, ranging from 72 to 82 degrees under sometimes-cloudy skies. Ketchum firefighter John Rathfon advised caution, however, in the shallow river. “Know your depth in the river,” he said. “Never jump head first.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Downtown renovation receives thumbs up from Ketchum P&Z
- Single-vehicle rollover with injuries reported
- 5 felonies charged after fatal crash kills 3 children
- Felony charge filed over alleged bar fight
- School board targets communication breakdown
- For Idaho2Fly, fishing is just ‘the hook’
- Elderly couple rescued north of Ketchum
- Myths that can kill
- Ketchum P&Z moves to expedite hotel
- Steven Darrell Bird