Faced with the headwinds of fewer golf tournament participants in 2018, organizers of the Killebrew-Thompson Memorial golf tournament forged ahead and were delighted with a record fundraising haul of $1 million during Friday night’s Gala Auction alone (shown here at the Sun Valley Inn). KTM board member Mark Johnson announced the unprecedented total to the audience at Saturday’s Concert for Cancer Research on the Sun Valley Cottage Lawn. KTM Executive Director Hannah Stauts said, “We are once again blown away by the incredible generosity of our supporters. They truly care about making a difference in cancer patients’ lives, and they don’t hold back in showing it in the auction room. The $1 million we raised at the Auction Gala will be turned into $3 to $5 million by our beneficiaries with federal and matching grants.” The funds support St. Luke’s Mountain States Tumor Institute in Idaho and the Masonic Cancer Center in Minnesota.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- New affordable housing proposed in Camas County
- Valley mourns the loss of 3 beloved residents
- Bellevue man gets prison for leaving accident
- BCSD, ex-employee settle out of court, ending legal threats
- Johnny and Martha Wilson
- Sheryl (Sher) Luana Foster
- Jerry Levy
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against city of Ketchum
- Trustees look to add teeth to grievance policy
- Judge considers oral arguments on cellphone ordinance