With Bald Mountain rising in the background, horses at the Sun Valley Stables bask in the sun Tuesday morning, after consecutive storms dropped a foot of snow on the region on Saturday night and Sunday night. More snow showers are in the forecast for tonight, Jan. 9, but little accumulation is expected.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Raucous crowd disrupts Mountain Rides in downtown Ketchum
- Man with ties to valley missing in Mexico
- Portland developer pitches 2nd apartment complex in Ketchum
- Mother Nature Delivers
- Federal shutdown reaches Blaine County
- Picabo standoff suspect faces 4 felony charges
- School calendar decision was wrong
- Suspect in Picabo standoff faces 4 felonies
- Schoen celebrated as Fosbury comes in
- News of Record