Dads and daughters get their groove on at the annual Father-Daughter Dance at the Wood River Community YMCA on Saturday night, Feb. 15. DJ Punch supplied the beats to the 190 dancers. “The Y is overjoyed to help celebrate and strengthen the magical bond between fathers and daughters,”YMCA CEO Jason Shearer said. A chocolate fountain along with sweet treats kept the energy going on the dance floor. “This event is a beautiful representation of the diversity in our community,” Director of Healthy Living Mary Williams said.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Doctor's Journal: My experience with COVID
- Idaho issues statewide ‘stay in place’ order over COVID-19
- Healthcare workers hit hardest as COVID cases rise
- Ketchum, Sun Valley ask state for help fighting COVID-19
- State confirms two COVID-19 related deaths in Blaine County
- Hailey declares imminent threat
- Doctors need your help
- ‘The Coronavirus Capital of Idaho’
- Outbreak intensifies in Blaine
- COVID-19 claims its first victims in Idaho