Two-year-old Hailey resident Emilie Logullo visits Santa at the Community Campus in Hailey on Saturday for the annual Winter Wonderland. She asked Santa for a doll this Christmas. The holiday cheer was in full force with an abundant number of people participating in gingerbread house building, antler decorating, ornament making, face painting and tattoos. “The event was a huge hit with kids of all ages--we had over 500 attendees,” event organizer Robin Christensen said. “The main volunteers came from the Middle School and leadership classes—big kids helping little kids.” Christensen gave a special thank you to Albertsons, Queen’s Crown and Tanner Construction for their sponsorships. “The guest of honor was Santa Claus, who brought along some friends—the Grinch and Buddy the Elf,” she said. “This is a wonderful way to start the holiday season! Happy holidays and merry Christmas to all!”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Ketchum man indicted on 10 counts of wire fraud
- Ketchum man charged with wire fraud
- Fugitive returned to Montana to face felony charge
- Sun Valley couple quarantined in Cambodia
- Culinary Institute scheduled to open its doors end of March
- Boise man arrested following two-vehicle accident
- Airport eyes expansion, improvement projects
- ‘Lean and mean,’ Mountain Humane gets back on track
- Bill could change who pays for Idaho Power line
- Steve Miller Band books July concert