Bald Mountain turned wintery again following an unusual—though not rare—May snowstorm Friday night. Temperatures in the Wood River Valley are forecast to reach the 70s on Memorial Day and stay warm throughout the first week of June.
- ‘A daytime nightmare’
- Rattlesnakes disperse for summer foraging
- Businesses, resort face worker shortages
- ITD planning highway project south of Ketchum
- The climb of a lifetime
- Amid ‘exceptional’ drought, Magic shuts months early
- Joseph G. Langworthy
- Sun Valley Resort, longtime manager recognized by ski industry
- Drought deemed 'exceptional' as fire danger soars
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.