The warm spring weather has brought people out of their homes in droves. One group got a little more than they bargained for when they ventured into the Silver Creek Preserve last Saturday: a close encounter with a moose. These iconic creatures are active year-round in Blaine County—and most of Idaho. With the snow melted and flora blooming, this moose had the same idea as the humans: get out and enjoy the sunshine.
Class of 2020
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Former sheriff sentenced to minimum of 14 years in prison
- Idaho relaxes travel guidelines for visitors
- Coronavirus Roundup: Friday, May 22
- Sun Valley to reopen resort next week
- Allan Patzer
- As Idaho reopens, local workers still face challenges
- Music Festival announces major changes to summer series
- Ketchum cancels events, adjusts budget due to COVID-19 losses
- Fly shops, anglers anticipate busy Memorial Day weekend
- Visit Sun Valley gets ‘back to basics’ for summer