Speaking of gratitude—see The Melville Minute, above—lots of locals have shown theirs in signs, sidewalk art and, of course, howls at the moon throughout the pandemic. Chalk drawings are popping up everywhere—including on the Wood River Trail, pictured here—so keep an eye out on your next walk, or get creative yourself and share your own message with the community.
Class of 2020
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Former sheriff sentenced to minimum of 14 years in prison
- Idaho relaxes travel guidelines for visitors
- Coronavirus Roundup: Friday, May 22
- Allan Patzer
- Sun Valley to reopen resort next week
- As Idaho reopens, local workers still face challenges
- Music Festival announces major changes to summer series
- Fly shops, anglers anticipate busy Memorial Day weekend
- Visit Sun Valley gets ‘back to basics’ for summer
- Fairfield man pleads guilty in crash that killed three