Rodrigo Ortega was hard at work clearing up the sidewalks along Sun Valley Road Thursday morning as the largest storm of the season so far continued to roll through the Wood River Valley. Even with the National Weather Service forecasting two feet of snowfall for the Wood River Valley, this week’s weather has exceeded expectations. Steve Stuebner, Sun Valley forecaster for the website Daily Snow, reported 25 inches on Wednesday, with the snow continuing to tumble down that night and Thursday. NWS’s winter storm warning remains in effect. In the meantime, snow removal crews certainly are keeping busy.
- Remembering a ‘go-to guy’
- Reconciling the man and the myth: Ken Burns and Sarah Botstein talk Hemingway
- Three finalists set for Valley Woman vote
- Warm Springs Ranch plan clears first hurdle
- Winter storm warning issued for Sun Valley, Sawtooths
- The Roundup: Wednesday, Feb. 24
- The Roundup: Tuesday, Feb. 23
- All Hail Crazy Karl!
- ‘Charismatic and controversial’ predators: Biologist talks coexistence with mountain lions
- The Roundup: Friday, Feb. 26
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.