Summer forgot its season on Sunday, dropping a coat of snow on the high summits around the Wood River Valley, including on 11,602-foot Glassford Peak in the Boulder Mountains, seen here looking north from Ketchum. Today, Sept. 22, marks the autumnal equinox in the Northern Hemisphere—traditionally, the first day of fall.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- ‘Bomb cyclone’ headed for Idaho this weekend
- Dredging at Sun Valley Lake begins today
- Boise man gets jail, probation for felony DUI
- Sun Valley is No. 1 ski destination—again
- Blaine County woman dies of COVID-19; local toll rises to 23
- Dylan James Heuring
- Ketchum candidates lay out their visions
- Blaine County records 24th COVID-19 death
- Ketchum needs a new direction, mayoral candidate H. Perry Boyle says
- Hailey asks federal judge to toss lawsuit from anti-mask group