Much to the excitement of skiers near and far, Baldy received its first light dusting of snow this weekend. Coupled with the brilliant yellows and oranges of the aspens, Baldy’s snow cap is a sure sign of autumn in the Wood River Valley.
- Ketchum man sentenced to 3 years in federal prison
- Grocery Outlet Bargain Market to open in late May
- Sun Valley puts 2021-22 ski passes on sale
- Judge sides with Tidwell in county housing trial
- The Roundup: Wednesday, March 3
- Hailey, Bellevue to gain new trails, camping
- More Idahoans to be eligible for COVID vaccines
- The Roundup: Tuesday, March 2
- The Roundup: Monday, March 1
- The Roundup: Thursday, March 4
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.