Wood River High School’s boys soccer program celebrated its seniors on Wednesday night at Phil Homer Field in Hailey, with individual players offered the chance to thank parents, teachers and coaches for their support. Here, midfielder Heron Barriga Jr., left, thanks parents Alma Gomez and Heron Barriga Sr., and his brother, Erick Barriga, who he said were always there for him. Wood River dropped a close game to Canyon Ridge 2-1, though Barriga netted the Wolverines’ sole goal.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- ‘Bomb cyclone’ headed for Idaho this weekend
- Dredging at Sun Valley Lake begins today
- Boise man gets jail, probation for felony DUI
- Blaine County woman dies of COVID-19; local toll rises to 23
- Sun Valley is No. 1 ski destination—again
- Dylan James Heuring
- Ketchum candidates lay out their visions
- Blaine County records 24th COVID-19 death
- Ketchum needs a new direction, mayoral candidate H. Perry Boyle says
- Space constraints, inefficiencies prompt WRFR’s $17 million ask