Wood River Valley real estate agents tee it up Friday during the Sun Valley Realtors Give Foundation’s sixth annual Golf to Give charity tournament at Sun Valley Resort. Sixty golfers—including agents, sponsors and their friends—played the Trail Creek golf course with the goal of raising $18,000 for a scholarship program for local high-school seniors. The group exceeded the goal, raising $24,000 toward scholarships for students who demonstrate outstanding public service and maintain exceptional grades. “College expenses have substantially increased over the years, and we will continue to help reduce some of that financial hardship,” said Brandee Smith, executive director of the foundation.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- East Fork man killed on Highway 75
- Sun Valley police chief dies from illness
- Bet on another La Niña, forecasters say
- Ketchum mayoral candidate Spencer Cordovano is 'looking to the future'
- Sun Valley takes first step to change ‘hillside ordinance’
- Health District: COVID risk level still ‘critical’
- NWS: Expect wintry conditions through Tuesday
- In Bellevue, Eccles annexation stalled indefinitely
- Robert Bloomfield
- Ketchum needs a new direction, mayoral candidate H. Perry Boyle says