As the winter snow finally recedes, it inevitably reveals quite a lot of garbage on roadsides, in parks and by trails, but Ketchum-based nonprofit the Environmental Resource Center is always here to help. The ERC hosted its 27th Annual Clean Sweep event this past Saturday. Volunteers of all ages joined in the effort to help clean up the winter’s flotsam and jetsam all throughout the Wood River Valley.
- ‘A daytime nightmare’
- Rattlesnakes disperse for summer foraging
- Businesses, resort face worker shortages
- ITD planning highway project south of Ketchum
- The climb of a lifetime
- Amid ‘exceptional’ drought, Magic shuts months early
- For Local Prankster, Housing Is Now Or ‘Neverest’
- Joseph G. Langworthy
- Sun Valley Resort, longtime manager recognized by ski industry
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.