People mingled and sampled beer from 40 brewers based in Idaho and the Northwest at the sixth annual Sun Valley Brewfest in Ketchum on Saturday. “It was good to see so many brewers in town,” said Kieran Burns, head brewer at the Warfield Distillery and Brewery. “The Rotary Club did an awesome job. The festival turned out very nice.” Beer festivals feature local or regional crafted beer with an emphasis on quality, brewing technique, flavor, experimentation and imagination. “It was nice to see all the people and I loved the ambiance of the event,” Brewfest volunteer Ana Moya said.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Security tight as annual conference brings in billionaires
- Sentence: 348 days in jail for driver in crash that killed Bellevue woman
- Mountain lion mama spotted near Ketchum
- County to sue subdivision for restricting river access
- Woman accused of slashing roommate’s face
- Hailey Town square site selected
- Stars to descend on Sun Valley for Allen & Co. event
- Marriott hotel scheduled to break ground this summer in Hailey
- Business meets play in Allen conference
- Parade behavior was shameful