Kevin Baker of Ketchum attempted to beat the heat by diving into the Big Wood River last Friday. Baker chose a popular spot among locals—called the Big Rock Swimming Hole—behind the Presbyterian Church of the Big Wood, just off Warm Springs Road. Though the air was hot, the water was cool and refreshing—maybe even a little cold. One and done was perfect for Baker.
- Fairfield man sentenced to 17 years for fatal accident
- Wildfire contained near Shoshone
- The Roundup: Friday, July 31
- The Roundup: Wednesday, July 29
- Amid budget meeting, Ketchum council clamors over masks
- The Roundup: Thursday, July 30
- Visit Sun Valley: Winter a time to get back to basics
- Cancer, COVID and the wait for unemployment funds
- Ketchum to bid farewell to police chief
- County P&Z: Flying Hat Ranch should go to Bellevue
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.