Ketchum resident Nick Harman is filling in as a socially distanced Santa Claus this holiday season, speaking to children via PA system from within a blowup igloo bubble set along the city’s Main Street. On Thursday, Big Wood Preschool teacher Augusta Walker—Ms. Guta to her students—took her class to pay Father Christmas a visit. Harman as Santa will be in the igloo on Main Street in Ketchum every day until Christmas.
- Wolves lost endangered species protection this year. Idaho may offer a glimpse of what’s ahead for them nationwide.
- Skier dead after Bald Mountain accident
- Hailey eyes first-ever campground out Croy Canyon
- St. Luke’s, Health District commencing vaccine clinics
- The Roundup: Tuesday, Jan. 12
- The Roundup: Wednesday, Jan. 13
- The Roundup: Thursday, Jan. 14
- Little accelerates statewide rollout of COVID-19 vaccine
- Sunshine Townhomes plan gets green light
- Express asks readers to subscribe for online news
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.