Weekend storms dropped around a foot of snow on the valley floor—and up to 20 inches in the high mountain passes—meaning for many (like Garth Callaghan, pictured here in Hailey) a rude reacquaintance to their shovels and snowblowers. Meanwhile, the National Weather Service has issued a winter storm warning for Wednesday, expecting heavy snow above 6,500 feet. But winter’s not all work. For a look at recreation options—including news on Nordic trails and Sun Valley’s uphill policy—turn to Pages 4 and 5.
- Hotel developer seeks $100 million in damages from Ketchum
- The Roundup: Monday, Nov. 30
- County tracking COVID-19 outbreaks at nursing homes
- The Roundup: Tuesday, Dec. 1
- The Roundup: Wednesday, Dec. 2
- Melissa Robin Roemer
- At Sun Valley, evolution with an eye on stoke, safety
- In Lincoln County, commissioners and only doctor disagree on virus response
- James P. Kjelland
- Mynde Heil appointed Bellevue marshal
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.