While the traditional ceremony may have been called off, Carey’s graduating class of 2020 nonetheless celebrated their achievements on Wednesday night. Following a pre-recorded video broadcast on the school’s Facebook page, the 20 graduating seniors paraded in their cars along the familiar Homecoming Parade route where family and friends cheered them on from the sidelines as diplomas were distributed. The future may be uncertain, but the graduates are hopeful to fulfill ambitions in the workforce, serving mission or pursuing higher education.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Hailey to require masks
- Earthquakes leave their mark in the Sawtooths
- Ketchum passes mask mandate
- Valley real estate market booms in pandemic
- ‘Concerned’ commissioners pass mask resolution
- The Roundup: Friday, July 3
- Sun Valley, Bellevue pass mask resolutions
- Community spread fuels rise in COVID-19 cases
- The Roundup: Monday, July 6
- F&G: Mountain lion in Ketchum ‘not a threat’