A herd of elk hunkered down mid-valley Monday as a winter storm rolled across southeastern Idaho. According to estimates from the National Weather Service, Hailey and Bellevue got about eight inches of snow on Monday, with about a foot landing around Ketchum—much to the delight of Sun Valley skiers. The current forecast calls for more snowfall on Friday, but without as much accumulation.
- Wolves lost endangered species protection this year. Idaho may offer a glimpse of what’s ahead for them nationwide.
- Skier dead after Bald Mountain accident
- Hailey eyes first-ever campground out Croy Canyon
- St. Luke’s, Health District commencing vaccine clinics
- The Roundup: Tuesday, Jan. 12
- The Roundup: Wednesday, Jan. 13
- The Roundup: Thursday, Jan. 14
- Sunshine Townhomes plan gets green light
- Little accelerates statewide rollout of COVID-19 vaccine
- Express asks readers to subscribe for online news
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.