With the usual Wagon Days festivities called off this year among ongoing COVID-19 concerns, the city of Ketchum set up the six Lewis Ore Wagons that make up “The Big Hitch” in Sun Valley’s Festival Meadow on Saturday, inviting families to visit at their leisure, enjoy picnic lunches like the Rosser family of Hailey and—like young Will Westendorf of Hailey, bottom right—take the opportunity to examine the wagons up close.
- Donald Trump Jr. to speak at Stanley fundraiser
- Grocery Outlet Bargain Market coming to Hailey
- More than 9,000 acres in Sawtooth National Forest are on fire
- State investigates dewatering incident in East Fork
- WRHS staff, student test positive for COVID-19
- The Roundup: Monday, Sept. 14
- The Roundup: Friday, Sept. 11
- Idaho’s wild wolves
- Two wildfires burning in Sawtooth National Forest
- The Roundup: Wednesday, Sept. 16
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.