Kindergarten and first-grade students start the annual Halloween parade at the Hemingway STEAM School in Ketchum on Thursday morning. Students in kindergarten through fifth grade showed off their costumes in the school gymnasium, while middle school students held their own costume competition. Holiday spirit ran high as the 491 kids and 43 teachers celebrated All Hallow’s Eve, historically a time when some cultures remembered the dead. Meanwhile, the bleachers were overflowing with proud and entertained parents.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- West Magic man found frozen by hunters
- County mulls future of Imperial Gulch
- Outfitter files to join county against Flying Heart
- Boise man dies after skiing accident
- Bariteau hotel is a go
- Skiers To Get a ‘Warm’ Welcome This Weekend
- Vandals trash Ketchum Christmas display
- Ketchum Tribute hotel makes strides
- Wood River fire commissioners hire interim chief