Blaine County School District students got back in the classroom on Tuesday for the first time since they were sent home for remote learning in mid-March. New COVID-19 safety protocols will be enforced throughout the school district, including the requirement of masks for students and staff. Under the new learning model, half of all students will attend school in-person on Monday and Wednesday, with the other half attending Tuesday and Thursday. All students will learn from home on Friday.
- Donald Trump Jr. to speak at Stanley fundraiser
- Grocery Outlet Bargain Market coming to Hailey
- More than 9,000 acres in Sawtooth National Forest are on fire
- State investigates dewatering incident in East Fork
- WRHS staff, student test positive for COVID-19
- The Roundup: Wednesday, Sept. 16
- The Roundup: Monday, Sept. 14
- The Roundup: Friday, Sept. 11
- Idaho’s wild wolves
- Two wildfires burning in Sawtooth National Forest
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.