Mustard plants were in full bloom off Gannett Road in Bellevue last Saturday, June 6. These brilliantly yellow flowering plants are often harvested for mustard greens and mustard seeds, which can be turned into oil. Though stormy for some last weekend, that extra rainfall helped flora valley wide spring into their vibrant colors in time for the summer. Warmer temperatures foretell a season that, though it may be absent of most festivals and concerts, still offers plenty to celebrate.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Hailey to require masks
- Earthquakes leave their mark in the Sawtooths
- Valley real estate market booms in pandemic
- ‘Concerned’ commissioners pass mask resolution
- Ketchum passes mask mandate
- The Roundup: Friday, July 3
- Sun Valley, Bellevue pass mask resolutions
- Community spread fuels rise in COVID-19 cases
- The Roundup: Monday, July 6
- F&G: Mountain lion in Ketchum ‘not a threat’