Clad in rainbow gear, endurance athlete Rebecca Rusch led the inaugural “Pride Ride” through downtown Ketchum on Saturday, June 18. Approximately 100 cyclists made the trip from the Sun Valley Ice Rink to River Run as part of a week of local Pride Month festivities. Originally held to commemorate the 1969 Stonewall Uprising in New York City, Pride has grown to encompass all of June, with events held throughout the country to recognize the impact of the LGBTQIA+ individuals.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Allen & Co. dates, guest list confirmed
- High-speed car chase through Hailey, Bellevue leads to felony arrest
- Ketchum gives go-ahead to Bariteau hotel project
- Blaine County, Ketchum, Bellevue ban all fireworks
- Weekend ATV crash injures four in south county
- Nelson family honored as 4th of July grand marshals
- Amid debate among cities, mid-valley left with no ambulance
- Bellevue man airlifted to hospital after Wednesday night crash
- Mountain Rides eyes $15.5 million service expansion to Ohio Gulch, The Meadows
- Julie Schmidt McKenna