The 14th annual Pond Hockey Tournament returns to Atkinson Park in Ketchum on Saturday and Sunday, Jan. 15-16. The four-on-four double-elimination tournament will welcome 12 teams in the “A” level and 24 teams in the “B” level. Each team is allowed eight players maximum and is open to players 18 and older. Cost is $50 per team. To register, go to ketchumidaho.org/registration. For more information, please contact John Kearny at email@example.com.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- COVID spread is ‘uncontrolled’ in Blaine County, expert says
- Partners plan to redevelop Perry’s building, adjacent Ketchum lots
- New mixed-use building proposed for central Ketchum
- Idaho is Anthony Doerr's 'Cloud Cuckoo Land'
- Blaine County’s COVID-19 risk level raised to ‘critical’
- New Year’s street fight leads to two felony charges
- Idaho’s COVID surge ‘to get worse,’ strain hospitals, health director says
- Should Ketchum be harder on hotel developers?
- Blaine County Housing Authority director resigns
- Prosecutor: No charges in deadly Highway 75 collision