Wood River Middle School Talent Facilitator Melanie Bemis has officially made it into the Guinness Book of World Records. Bemis tallied 132 jumping jacks in one minute earlier this year--the most ever by a female. The record was recorded on May 7, 2021, in Stanley. Bemis said wanted to accomplish this record so that as a teacher, she could say she practices what she preaches.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- COVID spread is ‘uncontrolled’ in Blaine County, expert says
- New mixed-use building proposed for central Ketchum
- Idaho is Anthony Doerr's 'Cloud Cuckoo Land'
- Blaine County’s COVID-19 risk level raised to ‘critical’
- New Year’s street fight leads to two felony charges
- Idaho’s COVID surge ‘to get worse,’ strain hospitals, health director says
- Should Ketchum be harder on hotel developers?
- Steady snowfall eases Blaine County's deep drought
- Blaine County Housing Authority director resigns
- Partners plan to redevelop Perry’s building, adjacent Ketchum lots