Idaho Mountain Express sports editor Jeff Cordes, center, celebrated his 43 years of service to the valley in a ceremonial puck drop between Sun Valley Suns captain Ryan Enrico, left, and East Coast Guttersnipes captain Scott Shaunessy, right on Jan. 18. In honor of his upcoming retirement, all Jeff Cordes look-alikes—those with fake mustaches, shades, ball caps and clipboards—got in free on Saturday night. As over 700 spectators cheered in the bleachers, Cordes was gifted a No. 43 Suns jersey to denote his years of quality sports coverage. The Suns split their two-game series with the Guttersnipes, winning Friday’s matchup by a score of 5-4 and losing Saturday’s 7-5.
- Ketchum passes mask mandate
- Ketchum faces lawsuit over Fourth Street closure
- Ketchum, Blaine County pass mask mandates
- F&G: Mountain lion in Ketchum ‘not a threat’
- The Roundup: Monday, July 6
- Idaho to remain in Stage 4 of COVID-19 rebound plan
- Sheriff declines Ketchum’s invite for public discussion on police practices
- The Roundup: Wednesday, July 8
- The Roundup: Tuesday, July 7
- The Roundup: Friday, July 10
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.