Mikaela Shiffrin finished out the season with yet another podium, snagging second in the 2021 FIS World Cup Finals giant slalom in Lenzerheide, Switzerland, and securing second place in the giant slalom standings. Fellow team member Nina O’Brien was 12th. Shiffrin was leading after the first run by only .10 seconds, and with the bumpy conditions, she lost a little bit of time to falter to second. Alice Robinson of New Zealand put in a blazing second run to take the win by .28 seconds ahead of Shiffrin. Meta Hrovat of Slovenia was third.
- Idaho House passes bill banning mask mandates
- Report: Blaine County real estate sales set record in 2020
- The Roundup: Friday, April 16
- Indian Creek fire raises concern over resources
- Ketchum to consider easing COVID regulations
- A home away from home
- The Roundup: Monday, April 19
- Ketchum moves forward on summer events
- Joel Leidecker
- Hazel Anabelle Kleiner
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.