Jessie Diggins finished just off the podium in fourth to lead four of her Davis U.S. Cross-Country Team teammates in Tuesday’s individual start 10-kilometer freestyle at the FIS Nordic Ski World Championships in Oberstdorf, Germany. Norway’s Therese Johaug took the gold by 54 seconds over Sweden’s Frida Karlsson in second and Sweden’s Ebba Andersson in third at 1:06.9 off the gold-medal pace. Americans Rosie Brennan was 17th, and Sophia Laukli—racing in her first World Championships—was 23rd.
- Idaho House passes bill banning mask mandates
- Report: Blaine County real estate sales set record in 2020
- The Roundup: Friday, April 16
- Indian Creek fire raises concern over resources
- Ketchum to consider easing COVID regulations
- A home away from home
- The Roundup: Monday, April 19
- Ketchum moves forward on summer events
- Joel Leidecker
- Hazel Anabelle Kleiner
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.