Ryan Cochran-Siegle thrilled downhill fans on Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2020, linking together one of the fastest runs with a couple of incredible recoveries to take seventh in the Bormio downhill. The Austrians went one-two on the dark and bumpy Stelvio track, with Matthias Mayer taking first and Vincent Kriechmayr second. Urs Kryenbuehl of Switzerland was third. It was a tight podium, with all men finishing within .06 seconds of each other.
- The Lion In Winter
- Wolves lost endangered species protection this year. Idaho may offer a glimpse of what’s ahead for them nationwide.
- Hailey eyes first-ever campground out Croy Canyon
- The Roundup: Thursday, Jan. 14
- St. Luke’s, Health District commencing vaccine clinics
- The Roundup: Tuesday, Jan. 12
- Skier dead after Bald Mountain accident
- The Roundup: Friday, Jan. 15
- The Roundup: Wednesday, Jan. 13
- Judge: No immediate COVID-19 accommodations in the statehouse for Ketchum lawmaker
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.