While many of the hallmarks of the 48th annual Zions Bank Boulder Mountain Tour remain in place, there are a few key changes this year in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and desire to keep racers and the community-at-large as healthy as possible. The first is the date. Instead of one day, participants can ski any day and any style between Monday, Feb. 1, and Sunday, Feb. 7.
- Remembering a ‘go-to guy’
- Reconciling the man and the myth: Ken Burns and Sarah Botstein talk Hemingway
- Three finalists set for Valley Woman vote
- Warm Springs Ranch plan clears first hurdle
- Winter storm warning issued for Sun Valley, Sawtooths
- The Roundup: Wednesday, Feb. 24
- The Roundup: Tuesday, Feb. 23
- All Hail Crazy Karl!
- ‘Charismatic and controversial’ predators: Biologist talks coexistence with mountain lions
- The Roundup: Friday, Feb. 26
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.