Idaho high schools are finally getting a shot clock in boys and girls basketball. The decision was a unanimous, 11-0, vote at Wednesday's Idaho High School Activities Association (IHSAA) monthly board meeting. The Idaho State Basketball Championship will feature 35-second shot clocks in 2024. Schools and conferences can decide when to implement clocks for games not part of the state tournament.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Years on, Ketchum lawsuit awaits Idaho Supreme Court verdict
- Hailey man arraigned on grand theft, fraud charges
- Bellevue mayor investigating 'unpermitted' trailer park
- ‘All hands on deck’: Airport snow-removal experts battle Mother Nature with optimism, grit
- Multiple fire agencies battle south-county barn fire
- Hailey approves 5G permit with little fanfare
- Peter Steil
- Blaine County, Ketchum implement program to stem evictions
- Sun Valley Suns back to full strength for hockey season debut
- Snapshots: If you won $1 million dollars, what would you do or how would It change your life?