Idaho Surf Hailey 2009-10 team finished second in the Boise-Timber Thorns Fall Classic. The Surf tied Rush and Inferno Liga, defeated Inferno Copa, then lost to Inferno Liga in the final. From left, coach Luis Monjaras, Dylan Figueroa, Ignacio Pina, Ivan Reyes, Vladimir Gomez, Noah Monjaras, Markus Garcia, Alejandro Romero, Skip Ayllon, Anthony Murillo, Antonio Serrato, Wyatt Gilmour and Elian Servin. Not pictured is Oisin O’Reilly. Courtesy photo
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Hailey man arraigned on grand theft, fraud charges
- Multiple fire agencies battle south-county barn fire
- Bellevue mayor investigating 'unpermitted' trailer park
- Sun Valley makes an 'Epic' switch for 2022-23
- Alan James Reynolds
- Hailey approves 5G permit with little fanfare
- Despite close races, District 26 House candidates won't seek recounts
- Peter Steil
- Jennifer Hazen Whitaker (Poe)
- SVSEF's female ski coaches continue to break barriers