The Wood River High School Culinary Arts team featuring, from left, Sandra Martinez, Jaki Tellez and Danielle Nelson, captured the 4th District FCCLA cooking competition Feb. 11 at the College of Southern Idaho in Twin Falls. Wood River took the top gold among students from five other district schools. They qualified for the 25-school State Family Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) competition April 8-10 in Boise. Nelson and Tellez also competed for Wood River last year on the 2019 Wolverine team that won the district and state competitions, their teacher Joyce Pratt added.
Class of 2020
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Former sheriff sentenced to minimum of 14 years in prison
- Nutrition Mission
- Idaho relaxes travel guidelines for visitors
- Ketch’em Alive cancelled, Wagon Days reduced
- Coronavirus Roundup: Monday, May 18
- Sun Valley to reopen resort next week
- As Idaho reopens, local workers still face challenges
- Coronavirus Roundup: Friday, May 22
- Fighting an invisible enemy through testing
- Ketchum cancels events, adjusts budget due to COVID-19 losses