Construction crews got to work repairing sections of state Highway 75 last Friday, June 5. The roadwork seeks to mend damage inflicted by winter freeze-thaw cycles between Hailey and Lake Creek Road north of Ketchum. Here, crews were hard at work repairing damage at the intersection of Elkhorn Road and Highway 75, south of Ketchum. Depending on weather, the entire project should be completed by the end of July, according to the Idaho Transportation Department. Until then, drivers should expect some minor disruptions to traffic in that range of the highway.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Hailey to require masks
- ‘Concerned’ commissioners pass mask resolution
- Community spread fuels rise in COVID-19 cases
- Health District: Visitors don’t factor in Blaine County COVID-19 rate
- The Roundup: Monday, June 29
- The Roundup: Wednesday, July 1
- The Roundup: Friday, June 26
- Sheep bands could pose hazard to hikers and bikers
- Judge won’t halt Redfish-Stanley trail construction
- The Roundup: Tuesday, June 30