Visit Sun Valley, the tourism promotion group, has revived its advisory committee. According to the organization, the group of local community leaders will help inform and guide marketing efforts.
The committee is composed of representatives of various business sectors in the Sun Valley area. Members of the group will help represent the agency to the public and to other organizations.
The committee is composed of:
- Jacob Frehling, Maude’s Coffee and Clothes.
- Jim Keating, Blaine County Recreation District.
- Susan Nieves, Independent Goods.
- Shannon Allen, Hotel Ketchum.
- Mike Wolter, Wood River Community YMCA.
- Jen Smith, Sawtooth Botanical Garden.
- Eeva Turzian, Sotheby’s International Realty.
- Kim MacPherson, Mountain Rides.
- Gail Severn, Gail Severn Gallery.
- Mike Herlinger, Club Ride.
- Heather LaMonica Deckard, Sun Valley Events.
- Ben Bradley, Warfield Distillery and Brewery.
The Sun Valley Marketing Alliance, aka Visit Sun Valley, was formed in 2011 through a joint project of the city of Ketchum, the city of Sun Valley and Sun Valley Resort. The Sun Valley Marketing Alliance’s mission is to raise awareness of Sun Valley and increase visitation.