Representatives from the Wood River Toy Run and Sun Valley Realtors Give met Wednesday afternoon at the Community Campus in Hailey for the presentation of a facsimile check as well as a real check. In front row from left are Cindy Shaw, Kris Jensen, Katrina Whalen and Alonzo Ornelas. Back row from left are Brandee Smith holding son Lark, LauraLynn Reichardt with son Isaac Porter, Tiffany Cross, Diane Walker, Ellie Powell and Amanda Ornelas. The Toy Run took place Saturday, Sept. 8, and was the 26th annual affair collecting toys and monetary contributions from the local biking community benefiting those less fortunate. Six of those pictured have previously been grateful recipients of the Holiday Basket program themselves. One year ago, the Toy Run raised $4,500 for the Holiday Basket program and this year its contribution was $8,000., “Thank you to the community for all your support,” organizer Diane Walker said.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- At Hemingway, a beloved student gone too soon
- Mobile-home fire in Bellevue leaves 1 injured, 9 more displaced
- Hailey P&Z recommends approval of 9-hole golf course annexation
- St. Luke’s cuts Wood River administrator
- Ketchum sea captain calls it a career
- Ketchum eyes LI lot for affordable housing
- Janet Swagerty Rinker Sherwood
- St. Luke’s hopes reshuffle yields ‘2020’ vision
- Austin Wolves eager for Campion hockey visit
- DEQ work crews work to fix second Triumph Mine tunnel collapse