Xiomara Zontelli of Hailey holds a sign encouraging people to go to the polls on Tuesday, March 10, 2020, voting day in Idaho’s presidential primary elections. Democrats, Republicans, and Constitution Party members all cast their votes for party nominees Tuesday. Zontelli said she’s supporting Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. Locally, though, former Vice President Joe Biden holds a strong fundraising lead among Democratic candidates from Blaine County sources after speaking at a $2,800-a-ticket fundraiser near Ketchum last August. For full results, see Friday’s edition of the Idaho Mountain Express.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Doctor's Journal: My experience with COVID
- Idaho issues statewide ‘stay in place’ order over COVID-19
- Healthcare workers hit hardest as COVID cases rise
- Ketchum, Sun Valley ask state for help fighting COVID-19
- State confirms two COVID-19 related deaths in Blaine County
- Hailey declares imminent threat
- Doctors need your help
- ‘The Coronavirus Capital of Idaho’
- Outbreak intensifies in Blaine
- COVID-19 claims its first victims in Idaho