Celebrations will look a bit different this year for the roughly 3.7 million high schoolers the U.S. Department of Education expects to graduate in 2020—nine seniors at Camas County High School included. They swapped a traditional commencement for a parade through Fairfield on Saturday, May 9. Despite the circumstances, the town stood behind its graduates: Dozens of cars followed the class, offering well-wishes and support. Next up: Carey’s Class of 2020. They’ll hold a virtual ceremony tonight, followed by a parade through town at 8:45 p.m. For more—including a look at the graduates—see Page 2.
Class of 2020
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Former sheriff sentenced to minimum of 14 years in prison
- Idaho relaxes travel guidelines for visitors
- Coronavirus Roundup: Friday, May 22
- Sun Valley to reopen resort next week
- Allan Patzer
- As Idaho reopens, local workers still face challenges
- Music Festival announces major changes to summer series
- Fly shops, anglers anticipate busy Memorial Day weekend
- Visit Sun Valley gets ‘back to basics’ for summer
- First phase of Sunbeam subdivision approved