March came in like a lion, and this weekend will go out with a jam. Dollar Mountain wraps up its season on Sunday, March 31, with its annual Cold Bowl Pond Skim, featuring music, prizes and a barbecue. Looking to take the plunge—or avoid it—on the water? Registration opens at 9 a.m., and events start at noon. Meanwhile, the Janss Pro Am Classic ski race—and subsequent party—runs through Saturday on the Warm Springs side of Baldy. And, the River Run Lodge will host a pair of free après-ski concerts: Dammit Lauren and the Well, from 2:30-5:30 p.m. on Friday, and Powdersteering, from 2:30-5:30 p.m. on Saturday. It all leads up to the Baldy Bash at the Warm Springs Lodge on Saturday, April 13. On the River Run side of Baldy, Sun Valley will call it a season the next day, conditions permitting. If snow allows, the Warm Springs side will be closed for the season on Easter Sunday, April 21.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Emboldened critics raise call to fire BCSD superintendent
- USGS takes new measurements of Big Wood flows
- Memorial Service Held For Local Firefighter
- School board removes Clayton as chairman
- BCSD, ex-employee settle out of court
- Valley mourns the loss of 3 beloved residents
- Wildflowers Light Up Wood River Valley
- Peter and Sally Jarvis
- Fatal Timmerman accident case heads for jury trial
- New Ketchum fire station site proposed