Construction is moving forward on schedule for the Sun Valley Resort’s new Cold Springs expansion project. On Friday, a helicopter assisted with the building of a new ski lift on Bald Mountain. The project has been in development for more than three years, and is on task for completion before the opening day of the 2020-21 ski season—whatever that may look like amid ongoing COVID-19 restrictions.
- Gavin James McDonald
- Sun Valley fleshes out winter plans
- Soldier Field Airport, future of Camas debated at heated P&Z meeting
- The Roundup: Friday, Sept. 25
- Football history happens: Wood River, Carey to play this Friday in Hailey
- Meet Ketchum’s new police chief
- Missing child report leads to felony arrest
- Stennett, Parker kick off debate season
- The Roundup: Wednesday, Sept. 23
- The Roundup: Monday, Sept. 28
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.