The annual Wagon Days festival, which typically takes place Labor Day weekend, may have been called off, but the Big Hitch Lewis Ore Wagons are now out on display next to the Ore Wagon Museum on Ketchum’s East Avenue. This year, there will be no parade or other festivities. Instead, Ketchum will move the wagons to Festival Meadows along Sun Valley Road on Saturday, Sept. 5. Families are encouraged to visit and explore the wagons with a picnic lunch. The city plans to present live music at what organizers are calling a “Wagon Days tailgate.”
- Ketchum enacts revised COVID regulations
- Amid surge in COVID cases, Hailey loosens restrictions
- Health District rejects mask requirement
- At Sun Valley, evolution with an eye on stoke, safety
- The Roundup: Wednesday, Nov. 25
- At Sun Valley, 85 and ready to thrive
- Ketchum leaders to consider new health order
- Hailey Council to consider tightening COVID-19 restrictions
- Two men face multiple drug charges
- The Roundup: Monday, Nov. 23
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Amid the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 in the Wood River Valley, one thing has …