About 250 joyful spectators turned out Wednesday evening for Ketchum’s Christmas tree lighting ceremony. Santa was on hand to help Mayor Neil Bradshaw and lots of children flip the switch to light up Town Square’s one large Christmas tree and several peripheral smaller ones. Hot chocolate, cider and cookies were provided by the city of Ketchum and Christmas carols were sung by Wood River High School’s Enchante group and the adult Caritas Chorale under the direction of R.L. Rowsey. A mailbox is on the stage at Town Square to drop off letters to Santa.
Class of 2020
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Former sheriff sentenced to minimum of 14 years in prison
- Idaho relaxes travel guidelines for visitors
- Coronavirus Roundup: Friday, May 22
- Allan Patzer
- Sun Valley to reopen resort next week
- As Idaho reopens, local workers still face challenges
- Music Festival announces major changes to summer series
- Fly shops, anglers anticipate busy Memorial Day weekend
- Visit Sun Valley gets ‘back to basics’ for summer
- Fairfield man pleads guilty in crash that killed three