Ketchum Mayor Neil Bradshaw and acting Fire Chief Tom Bowman honored nearly 20 first responders Monday for saving the life of Hailey resident Nick Miller, who nearly drowned floating the Big Wood River on June 30. Miller is still recovering from injuries to his legs and torso, but he marshaled the strength to thank each and every one with a hug or a handshake as they accepted their commendations. “Your professionalism, training and commitment are what allow me to be standing here today,” Miller said, “and I am eternally grateful.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Hailey to require masks
- Earthquakes leave their mark in the Sawtooths
- ‘Concerned’ commissioners pass mask resolution
- Valley real estate market booms in pandemic
- The Roundup: Friday, July 3
- Community spread fuels rise in COVID-19 cases
- Sun Valley, Bellevue pass mask resolutions
- Ketchum passes mask mandate
- Hailey makes masks mandatory
- The Roundup: Wednesday, July 1