Ketchum Mayor Neil Bradshaw and acting Fire Chief Tom Bowman honored nearly 20 first responders Monday for saving the life of Hailey resident Nick Miller, who nearly drowned floating the Big Wood River on June 30. Miller is still recovering from injuries to his legs and torso, but he marshaled the strength to thank each and every one with a hug or a handshake as they accepted their commendations. “Your professionalism, training and commitment are what allow me to be standing here today,” Miller said, “and I am eternally grateful.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Marriott hotel told to change its design
- Ketchum man severely injured in head-on collision
- WRHS on “heightened alert” after social media threat
- They’re baaaaaaaack
- Trial postponed for former Lincoln County sheriff
- Rancher hopes to improve plight of sheep industry’s canines
- Gary Charles Holt
- Local elk hunting to intensify
- Twin Falls man faces felony fraud charges
- Rusti Lee Silacci