Ketchum Mayor Neil Bradshaw and acting Fire Chief Tom Bowman honored nearly 20 first responders Monday for saving the life of Hailey resident Nick Miller, who nearly drowned floating the Big Wood River on June 30. Miller is still recovering from injuries to his legs and torso, but he marshaled the strength to thank each and every one with a hug or a handshake as they accepted their commendations. “Your professionalism, training and commitment are what allow me to be standing here today,” Miller said, “and I am eternally grateful.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Downtown renovation receives thumbs up from Ketchum P&Z
- Single-vehicle rollover with injuries reported
- 5 felonies charged after fatal crash kills 3 children
- Bears raid north-valley neighborhoods
- New Ketchum budget would keep firefighter positions
- Family and individuals worldwide mourn death of 3 children
- Felony charge filed over alleged bar fight
- Elderly couple rescued north of Ketchum
- School board targets communication breakdown
- For Idaho2Fly, fishing is just ‘the hook’