Workers this week put the finishing touches on the Mountain Humane animal shelter’s new thrift store, called The Barkin’, scheduled to open this weekend in the historic Rialto Hotel building on Main Street in Hailey. “It’s very exciting,” Mountain Humane Marketing Coordinator Cindy King said. The ground floor of the building will house a relocated thrift store that helps to raise funds for the animal shelter. The second floor will contain apartments for shelter staff. A ribbon-cutting ceremony was scheduled to take place Thursday afternoon for city officials and builders. A community grand opening is scheduled for Saturday, June 22, with festivities from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Security tight as annual conference brings in billionaires
- Sentence: 348 days in jail for driver in crash that killed Bellevue woman
- Mountain lion mama spotted near Ketchum
- County to sue subdivision for restricting river access
- Woman accused of slashing roommate’s face
- Hailey Town square site selected
- Stars to descend on Sun Valley for Allen & Co. event
- Marriott hotel scheduled to break ground this summer in Hailey
- Business meets play in Allen conference
- Parade behavior was shameful