Site work began recently at the 231-acre Quigley Farm project in Quigley Canyon, in east Hailey. The first phase of the project will consist of 51 residential units spread across 36 lots at the mouth of the canyon, plus business sites, nonprofit spaces and a school. Developer David Hennessy said current work involves building about 2 miles of roads this fall and recommencing work in the spring to develop water and wastewater lines and other infrastructure. “It’s exciting to see this come to fruition after so many years,” Hennessy said.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Ketchum family devastated by loss
- Warm Springs Ranch set to be sold
- Marriott Tribute hotel developer addresses public concerns
- Ketchum boy, 6, breaks Idaho climbing record
- Ketchum man killed by car
- Sun Valley hires assistant city planner
- Sun Valley police address coyote issues
- Sale of Warm Springs Ranch brokered
- Hailey prohibits hands-on cell phone use while cycling
- Elk hunt is wrong